February 27, 2007
Argggh! Once again, all of the trackballs seem to be "handed", for right handers only. There are maybe six on the market total that aren't:
- the Kensington Orbit Optical Trackball,
- the Kensington Expert "Mouse" (which is really a trackball),
- the Logitech Marble Mouse,
- the Ione (Qtronix) Libra 90,
- the Countour Design Rollermouse, and
- the TrackPad Pro Ergo-Ball,
None of these are wireless. None!! Oh, they make wireless trackballs, but they are all right handed only!!
Well, thanks a lot, jerks. I guess I won't be "upgrading" to a wireless pointing device, since mice hurt and you don't make wireless trackballs for lefties. Guess what you didn't sell?