June 17, 2004
PolicyHere are some basic ground rules that I have put in writing before I starting reviewing things here:
- I chose what I review here. If you send me links or stuff to review, I will happily consider reviewing it, but it is dependent on my time available to do so.
- All reviews that I post are primarily my opinion, with occasional citations of things like packaging or other sources.
- I try to make my reviews fair and honest. Like life itself, many things have both good and bad points.
- Permission to reprint reviews from this site is granted if credit (and linkback if possible) is provided.
- If you're quoting from this site, be a good sport and provide credit and a link, so the reader can read the whole review.
- I will not "take down" or cancel a review just because you (or your company) don't like it. This site is in the US, and I take the First Amendment seriously.
Posted by ljl at June 17, 2004 10:55 PM